We are actively seeking to fill the following positions. To apply, complete our online application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Veterinary Technician
We are building something special at Sheffield Veterinary Hospital, and this is your chance to be part of it! We're looking for veterinary technicians who bring creative ideas, critical thinking abilities, and a willingness to be the best. If this sounds like the team you’ve been looking for but thought didn’t exist, then Sheffield Veterinary Hospital may be the place for you!
Sheffield Veterinary Hospital is ready to hire an experienced or licensed veterinary technician to add to its fantastic team. We are a well-established multi-doctor hospital that genuinely enjoys the different personalities and unique skills that a veterinary technician can bring to our practice. We are dedicated to active learning and advanced medical procedures and our Veterinary Technicians play an integral role in providing excellent medical care to our patients and customer service to our clients. We have flexible hours that show how much we value a true work/life balance.
Candidates must have experience in the following areas: surgical assistance, pharmacy duties, lab work, radiology, monitoring of patients, maintaining anesthetized patients and handling medical records. Candidates must also possess excellent customer service and communication skills. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
We also offer awesome benefits to fit this ever-changing world, including:
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect your skillset and future performance
- 401(k) matching & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 Savings Plan
- Tuition Support Program
- Referral bonus program
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Supplemental insurance, including accident, disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Free/discounted lab work for all employee pets
- Pet discounts on services and products
- Pet food discount program
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- State license reimbursement
- VTNE exam fee reimbursement
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook group of over 800 veterinary technicians company-wide
- Six paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental leave
- Employee discount program (Apple, Verizon, Disney, auto insurance, flights, etc.)
Our veterinary technicians should be ready to:
- maintain a positive, supportive approach at all times, recognizing that remarkable results are achieved through teamwork and mutual respect.
- Anticipate the needs of DVM staff, promoting efficiency and teamwork.
- Be positive! Because with the right cattitude, anything is pawsible
- Be empathetic to our clients, coworkers, and yourself.
- Grow and learn. Then learn and grow some more!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, complete our online application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sheffield Veterinary Hospital has an opening for a full-time or part-time veterinarian. With the hire of our next veterinarian, we will be a four-doctor hospital with a large, long tenured staff we are the perfect fit for both new grads and experienced vets. We provide care to our community’s canines and felines and are proudly Fear Free Certified. We are a full-service care practice and offer cool laser therapy, digital x-ray and digital dental.
Our team works hard to maintain a synergy that benefits both the staff and our patients. Our practice is known to be low stress, there are no on-call hours, and we do not answer the phones after close.
London, OH is about 25 minutes west of Columbus and is centrally located between Columbus and Dayton. London is home to the Farm Science Review, with a strong agricultural and 4H community. We are also home to the Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) and Ohio Police Officers Training Academy. Here in London, you really can have the best of both worlds with our lovely small town feel, a popular community pool, local movie theater and a busy bowling alley, with the city life just a short drive away.
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer superior salary, medical benefits (including health, dental, and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, a family-friendly atmosphere, and more.
Sheffield Veterinary Hospital is seeking a friendly and dedicated Veterinary Receptionist to join our hospital team. Our hospital is a high quality, busy 3-doctor, full-service animal hospital. The position plays an integral role in providing excellent care to our patients as well as providing outstanding customer service to our clients. This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities include taking phone calls, booking appointments, greeting clients, processing payments, and handling medical records.
Top priority will be given to applicants with experience working in a veterinary hospital however we are willing to train the right applicant. Candidates must have experience in a customer service environment. This position requires someone that is excellent at handling difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all members of our team.
Benefits include a great hourly rate, annual CE allowance, career growth potential, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, training and more.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply, complete our online application.