Your pet's home away from home.
Located in London, Sheffield Veterinary Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Ease your concerns about leaving your pet behind while you’re away: Let our qualified staff take care of him or her. We will provide your dog or cat with a safe, comfortable, “home away from home” atmosphere. We are happy to accommodate any special care or needs your pet might have. Just let us know when you make the reservation.
We provide amenities such as:
- Clean bedding and food / water bowls
- We will administer any needed medication and follow your specified feeding regimen (Medications must be brought in original prescription bottle - Food must be brough in a sealable, water-tight container).
- Alternately, we can provide a high-quality diet and treats for no extra charge, although eating their own food tends to agree better with most boarded pets.
- We can also provide limited grooming services before you pick up your pet (schedule at time of reservation).
Veterinary technicians regularly check on the pets, and our kennel staff monitor the boarding area. You have the added benefit of knowing that one of our clinicians will promptly begin treatment if your pet gets sick during his or her stay.
To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets that are boarding with us to have:
- Current rabies and distemper vaccinations
- Other species-specific vaccinations
- We also require that most vaccinations be given at least two weeks before boarding.
Call us at (740) 852-9151 to s chedule your boarding reservation today! For a tour of our boarding facilities, feel free to drop by anytime.